Press ReleasesUnedited news and product information from vendors.
Learn how to send a press release from the experts at PR Newswire
Trying to drive traffic to your Web site?
Rolling out a new service or product?
Want to increase online sales?
Looking for media coverage?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, PR Newswire can help.
PR Newswire, the world's largest electronic distributor of press releases, uses state of-the-art wire, satellite and Internet networks to ensure that your news is delivered to all your critical audiences including media, investors and potential customers. Additionally, PR Newswire harnesses the power of the Web by delivering your news to more than 4,000 Web sites, databases and online services such as MSN, Yahoo!, AOL and Excite. The enormous amount of traffic on these sites gives your press release the potential audience of millions.
To learn more about PR Newswire visit the PR Toolkit which includes educational articles, press release writing tips, answers to common questions and distribution information.
InformationWeek and PR Newswire have teamed up to offer you a special package of free and discounted services valued at more than $1,400*. To learn more about this offer submit your contact information through the Information Request Form and a representative from PR Newswire will contact you within one business day.
*Offer available to new PR Newswire customers only
|« Older Press Releases|
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Developing a Strategy for Enterprise Application Security
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5