Unedited news and product information from vendors.
AddressDoctor Software Receives La Poste Certification in France
RALEIGH, N.C., Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AddressDoctor, the leading provider of international address verification and correction solutions, today announced that AddressDoctor's Software Library was recently certified by the French postal organization La Poste. The certification by Service National de L'Adresse (SNA) confirms that AddressDoctor's address verification software complies with the high quality standards of La Poste.
In some countries, postal authorities have introduced certification programs to define quality standards for address verification software. As in the United States, Canada or Australia, postal certification is a necessity to post bulk mail at a discounted rate in France. Customers standardizing their French addresses with AddressDoctor can benefit from special lowered rates offered by la Poste, reducing costs resulting from inaccurate addresses.
"Postal certifications serve as a standard for quality measurement for address validation software," said Steffen Niehues, vice president and general manager, AddressDoctor. "Companies using AddressDoctor to verify French addresses will automatically profit from the new certification, ensuring timely mail delivery with accurate and correctly formatted addresses. Systems Integrators using AddressDoctor's Software Library in their solutions, which is embedded in the Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality, will be able to provide SNA approved address verification for France."
AddressDoctor (http://www.addressdoctor.com) is a global leader providing solutions for address cleansing and look-up of international postal data. The company provides address verification software for 246 countries and territories, as well as up-to-date and accurate geocoding information for international addresses. Headquartered in Maxdorf, Germany, with its US office in Raleigh, NC, the company uses advanced technology and official reference data to provide software solutions for customers in a variety of industries. AddressDoctor was acquired by Informatica Corporation, USA, in 2009.
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, nearly 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- How to Automate CE 2.0 Service Delivery
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
- Data Center Performance: Optimization Secrets Revealed