Unedited news and product information from vendors.
AMF Media Group hires two-time National Emmy winner Mike Leon as Creative Director
SAN RAMON, Calif., Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mike Leon, a former Creative Director for the famed advertising agency J. Walter Thompson and an Art Director for Doyle Dane Bernbach, has joined AMF Media Group as the agency's new Creative Director.
A two-time National Emmy winner, Mike's career has spanned more than 20 years and includes a well-known list of clients such as Volkswagen, IBM, Exxon, Ford Trucks, Proctor & Gamble, Sprint, AutoZone, and Bayer Chemical.
Mike brings to AMF a track record of success and recognition. His work has been honored with more than sixty national and regional awards for print, broadcast, online and interactive media. The list of awards and organizations that have recognized him include the Andys, ADDYs, Art Directors Club, Print Casebook and Communication Arts, One Show, Effies, Ad Concept Newspaper and the Tellys.
"It's the talent at AMF Media Group that proved to be the attraction," said Mike. "AMF is a boutique agency that can deliver top quality creative work, highly personalized client service, and a new integrated approach that the market needs."
With clients such as Jamba Juice, HP, Men's Wearhouse and Kaiser Permanente, AMF Media Group integrates web design, video production, marketing and advertising, event planning, public relations, and social media into its service offering, allowing clients to select and combine the services that match their needs.
"We're really excited to have Mike join the AMF team," said Vintage Foster, president of AMF Media Group. "Mike's depth of expertise and high-caliber creative execution reaffirms AMF's commitment to deliver services that will bring our clients message to life and move the needle."
Gwynneth Dodge, AMF Media Group
Tel: 925-790-2694, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE AMF Media Group
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay