Unedited news and product information from vendors.
Announcing: 'Political Blue Gene'
Launch of New Political Website and Blog based on the writings and predictions of pollster Gene Bregman - www.PoliticalBlueGene.com
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gene Bregman has become a phenomenon and a sensation with his nearly perfect predictions each presidential race. In order to make his predictions and editorials more accessible, a new website has been created with poll predictions, opinion pieces, and editorials that will be updated continuously with articles and news items written by Gene Bregman.
Building on his outstanding record, as well as years of experience, Gene is sharing his inside knowledge and talent through this new political website and blog. Due to his lifelong career as a Democratic pollster, the site is called "Political Blue Gene" to reflect his personality and candid point of view. It will be regularly updated with Gene's perspective on the current political scene, including some commonly discussed issues and some that are not so commonly discussed.
The site -- www.PoliticalBlueGene.com -- has been created as a resource and knowledge base for fans of Gene Bregman's writings and predictions. This site will be an added resource and benefit to all the growing followers of Gene's work.
About Gene Bregman
Gene Bregman has been a pollster based in California for more than 30 years. In the 2012 Presidential race, he correctly predicted 50 out of 51 states (plus DC), missing only Florida. He correctly predicted all but one of the US Senate races, missing only Heide Heitkamp's victory in North Dakota (Nate Silver missed 2 - Heitkamp and Jon Tester in Montana). In 2008, Gene predicted all states correctly except for Indiana. In 2004, Gene predicted all correctly except for Ohio. In 2000, Gene predicted all correctly except for New Hampshire and maybe Florida (he picked Gore).
Although he and his firm now work mostly on ballot measure campaigns (including helping more than 125 California school and community college districts), during Gene Bregman's career he has conducted polling for Dianne Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi (her first campaign for Congress), John Burton and others. He has also conducted polls and other public opinion research for clients as diverse as Compaq Computers and the San Francisco Health Department. In 2012, Gene Bregman & Associates' clients placed 11 local tax-related measures on the ballot and all were successful.
News Contact: Adam Reeves, Marketing Director, ITB Designs LLC
415-334-8446 | Adam@ITBDesigns.com
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Gene Bregman
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue