Unedited news and product information from vendors.
ARI Expands Presence in the International Outdoor Power Market
Klippo Parts Catalog Now Available in ARI's eCatalog Solutions
MILWAUKEE, Wis., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ARI Network Services, Inc. (OTCBB: ARIS), a leader in creating, marketing, and supporting SaaS and DaaS solutions that connect consumers, dealers, distributors, and manufacturers in selected vertical markets, announced today that Husqvarna AB, located in Huskvarna, Sweden, will provide their Klippo brand catalog for display in ARI's eCatalog solutions.
Under the agreement, ARI will publish, support and distribute Klippo lawn mower data for display in PartSmart®, PartStream™ and PartSmart Web®.
- Dealers and distributors using ARI's PartSmart CD-based catalogs will have immediate access to the Klippo parts catalog, which will be updated via the Internet. Klippo dealers and distributors will also have the ability to subscribe to more than 30 other lawn and garden manufacturer catalogs. In addition, PartSmart integrates with the leading international business management systems, allowing dealers and distributors to check inventory, view current pricing, and seamlessly transfer pick lists into invoices, repair tickets or purchase orders.
- Dealers and distributors can now include the Klippo catalog, as well as any other available catalogs on their consumer-facing websites using PartStream, ARI's eCommerce-enabled, multi-lingual parts lookup solution.
- PartSmart Web, ARI's web-based parts lookup tool, can be fully integrated into distributors' websites to provide dealers with secured access to the Klippo parts catalog.
"We welcome Klippo dealers and distributors to the growing number of international customers using PartSmart to increase productivity and reduce costs," said Campion Jaques, Director of Content Services for ARI. "Husqvarna AB is the largest manufacturer of lawn and garden equipment in Scandinavia. The decision to provide ARI with the parts catalog for their Klippo line of lawn mowers will give dealers and distributors the ability to view the data on CD, as well as display the Klippo catalog on their websites. We're confident that ARI's suite of electronic parts catalog products and service will meet their current and future needs."
About Husqvarna Group
The Husqvarna Group is the world's largest producer of outdoor power products, including chainsaws, trimmers, lawn mowers and garden tractors. The Group is also the European leader in consumer watering products and one of the world leaders in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The product offering includes products for both consumers and professional users. The Group's products are sold via dealers and retailers in more than 100 countries.
ARI Network Services, Inc. ("ARI" or the "Company") is a leader in creating, marketing, and supporting software, software as a service ("SaaS") and data as a service ("DaaS") solutions that enhance revenue and reduce costs for our customers. Our innovative, technology-enabled solutions connect the community of consumers, dealers, distributors, and manufacturers to help our customers efficiently service and sell more whole goods, parts, garments, and accessories ("PG&A") worldwide in selected vertical markets that include power sports, outdoor power equipment, marine, and white goods. We estimate that approximately 18,000 equipment dealers, 125 manufacturers, and 150 distributors worldwide leverage our technology to drive revenue, gain efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction.
For more information on ARI, please visit www.arinet.com.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain statements in this news release contain "forward‐looking statements" regarding future events and our future results that are subject to the safe harbors created under the Securities Act of 1933. All statements other than statements of historical facts are statements that could be deemed to be forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates, forecasts, and projects about the markets in which we operate and the beliefs and assumptions of our management. Words such as "expects," "anticipates," "targets," "goals," "projects", "intends," "plans," "believes," "seeks," "estimates," "endeavors," "strives," "may," or variations of such words, and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned that these forward‐looking statements are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict, estimate or verify. Therefore, actual results may differ materially and adversely from those expressed in any forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include those factors described in Part 1A of the Company's annual report on Form 10‐K for fiscal year ended July 31, 2012, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward‐looking statements. The forward‐looking statements are made only as of the date hereof, and the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly release the result of any revisions to these forward‐looking statements. For more information, please refer to the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
For more information, contact:
Jon Lintvet, Chief Marketing Officer
Phone: (757) 233-8357
Joe Dorame, Robert Blum, Joe Diaz
Lytham Partners, LLC
Phone: (602) 889-9700
SOURCE ARI Network Services, Inc.
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- The Next Generation ESB: Why Integration is the Foundation for Better Business
- Secure Cloud: Taking Advantage of the Intelligent WAN
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue