Unedited news and product information from vendors.
Bare Necessities Announces "24-Hour Thanksgiving Day Blowout" and "Up To 40% Off Black Friday Weekend Extravaganza!"
EDISON, N.J., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Setting up a tent in the mall parking lot is so 20th Century. The best deals are no longer found in stores, folks. They're found online! Online shopping is bigger than ever this year, and Bare Necessities, the largest online specialty retailer of women's & men's branded and designer intimate apparel, is showing you how it's done this Thanksgiving and Black Friday weekend.
First, the "24-Hour Thanksgiving Day Blowout" is awesome! Prep the turkey, then visit www.BareNecessities.com to SAVE 25% on your purchase. From bras and sleepwear, to guy's underwear and socks, you'll find everything to stuff the stocking and slip under the tree this season. There are almost NO EXCLUSIONS in this sale, so the SAVINGS will be phenomenal! The 25% OFF SAVINGS will only last 24 hours (starting 12:00 AM 11/22/12, and ending 11:59 PM 11/22/12 ET), so mark it down. You don't want to miss this.
Then, starting at 12:00 AM ET on Black Friday, Bare Necessities is launching the "Up To 40% OFF Black Friday Weekend Event," featuring the world's best Bras and Sleepwear, exclusive Buy 3-Get 1 Free Panty Deals, and 25% OFF select Shapewear, Hosiery, Men's, and "The World's Most Comfortable Thong", Hanky Panky, good through 11/27/12.
These are the BIGGEST SALES OF THE SEASON so do not miss them!
Bare Necessities is the largest online specialty retailer of women's and men's branded and designer intimate apparel and lingerie. Since 1998, Bare Necessities has featured bras ranging from band size 28 to 56 and cup sizes AA to N, as well as a variety of other products up to a size 6X and 24W, including one of the best selections of shapewear, hosiery, swimwear, and shaping clothing for average, full-busted, and plus-size women. In February of 2012, Bareplus.com was launched, providing a vast selection of intimate fashion exclusively for curvy women. Bare Necessities features over 180 national and international brands such as Wolford, La Perla, Bali, Calvin Klein, DKNY, HUE, Under Armour, SPANX, Skinnygirl by Bethenny Frankel, Chantelle, Wacoal, Hanky Panky, and many more!
Websites: http://www.barenecessities.com, http://www.bareplus.com.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barenecessities, http://www.facebook.com/bareplus.
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/barenecessities, http://www.twitter.com/bareplus.
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/necessities, http://pinterest.com/bareplus.
To arrange interviews or press events, contact Erin McLaughlin at 1-732-902-5054 or email@example.com.
SOURCE Bare Necessities
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue