Unedited news and product information from vendors.
Bell Mobile TV delivers more business news on the go with Bloomberg TV
30 live channels on Bell Mobile TV deliver the most popular news, sports, entertainment and children's programming
MONTRÉAL, Dec. 24, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Bell today announced the addition of 24-hour business news channel Bloomberg TV to its industry-leading Bell Mobile TV service.
"Bell is proud to add the highly respected Bloomberg TV business news service to Bell Mobile TV, bringing our total number of live mobile TV channels available across Canada to 30," said Wade Oosterman, President of Bell Mobility and Residential Services, and Bell's Chief Brand Officer. "Bell's world-class mobile TV service underlines our commitment to ensuring Canadians can access the best content available whenever and wherever they want."
Bloomberg Television delivers compelling business and financial news programming to the world. With studios in New York, San Francisco, London and Hong Kong, viewers can watch global news as it happens from where it happens. Daily programming includes "Market Makers," "Street Smart," "Bloomberg Surveillance" and "Bloomberg West," Bloomberg's daily wrap-up of technology news live from San Francisco. Bloomberg Television keeps viewers in the loop throughout the day with market snapshots in the morning, continuous news and analysis during the day, and timely, insightful stories in the evening.
Bell Mobile TV offers other leading news services - including BNN Business News Network, CBC News Network, CTV News Channel, and NDTV 24/7 - and a wide array of sports, entertainment and children's channels. 10 hours of Bell Mobile TV data usage is included in many popular rate plans and bundles, or can be added to any data plan for just $5 a month.
For more information, please visit Bell.ca/MobileTV.
For more information on Bloomberg Television, please visit Bloomberg.com/TV.
Bell is Canada's largest communications company, providing consumers and business with solutions to all their communications needs. Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media. Bell is wholly owned by Montréal's BCE Inc. (TSX: BCE) (NYSE: BCE). For more information, please visit Bell.ca.
The Bell Mental Health Initiative is a multi-year charitable program that promotes mental health across Canada with the Bell Let's Talk anti-stigma campaign and support for community care, research and workplace best practices. To learn more, please visit Bell.ca/LetsTalk.
SOURCE Bell Canada
Image with caption: "Bloomberg TV is now available on Bell Mobile TV, becoming the mobile service's 30th live channel. (CNW Group/Bell Canada)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20121224_C2484_PHOTO_EN_22134.jpg
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay