Unedited news and product information from vendors.
BEYOND20 Awarded GSA Schedule 70 Contract to provide ITIL training, PMP Training, and Scrum Training
WASHINGTON, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BEYOND20 announced today that it has been awarded General Services Administration (GSA) IT Schedule 70 Contract number GS-35F-137AA for Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification training, PMP Training, and Scrum Training.
Many agencies establish Government-wide contracts, which simplify the procurement process for federal agencies by allowing them to acquire a vast array of products and services directly from commercial suppliers. The largest Government-wide contracts are established by the U.S. General Services Administration under its GSA Schedules Program (also referred to as Federal Supply Schedules and Multiple Award Schedules). State and local governments also use the GSA schedules for purchasing goods and services.
In addition to ITIL certification training, the contract allows access to Project Management Professional (PMP) Training, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training, Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Training, ISO/IEC 20000 Training, IT Service Management (ITSM) Simulations, and Project Management Simulations. "The GSA contract provides the Government with unprecedented access to and preferential pricing for our industry leading certification, training and simulation offerings," said BEYOND20 Principal Erika Flora.
BEYOND20 is a Woman Owned, Minority Owned, Small Business providing professional services and training in ITIL and IT Service Management. The company offers ITSM/ITIL Consulting, Strategic Planning, Project Management, and software implementation to support the practical implementation of Best Practice. All of the company's consultants and trainers are ITIL, Scrum, and ISO 20k certified and have extensive practical experience. BEYOND20's client base includes over 25% of the Fortune500, along with several Government Agencies. For more information please visit www.BEYOND20.com.
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- The Next Generation ESB: Why Integration is the Foundation for Better Business
- Secure Cloud: Taking Advantage of the Intelligent WAN
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue