Unedited news and product information from vendors.
Black Friday 2012: blackfriday.fm Unveils Updated App
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- With Black Friday 2012 less than three weeks away, the blackfriday.fm team has unveiled a new and completely revamped blackfriday.fm app to better prepare consumers for the busiest shopping day of the year. Beginning today, shoppers can visit the App Store to download blackfriday.fm's "Black Friday Survival Guide" iPhone app for FREE.
With its sleek new layout and improved performance, the Black Friday Survival Guide brings shoppers the latest news, the best deals and sales, and Black Friday ad scans for over 100 popular stores. Now, by enabling push notifications, shoppers can even receive breaking news and leaked ads in real time from stores like Best Buy, Walmart, and Target.
Fans of blackfriday.fm will feel right at home on the app, which features the same familiar tools, but with a brand new look that supports the iPhone 5 display. Shoppers can still search by store or category to see this years' Black Friday deals, doorbusters, and store specials. And now, in addition to allowing users to save their favorite deals to the shopping list, they can share their lists with friends via email.
Online and mobile resources like blackfriday.fm and Black Friday Survival Guide provide the tools and information that will help consumers make informed shopping decisions when Black Friday rolls around this year on November 23rd, 2012. By downloading blackfriday.fm's free iPhone app, savvy shoppers can start preparing now and enjoy a successful savings-filled Black Friday later.
blackfriday.fm (www.blackfriday.fm) is the ultimate online Black Friday resource, delivering breaking news, released ads, deal roundups, and more. blackfriday.fm has over 2.7 million visitors each November, including over 500,000 visitors the day before and on Black Friday alone. Follow blackfriday.fm on Twitter (@blackfridayfm) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/blackfridayfm).
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay