Unedited news and product information from vendors.
Bloomberg Businessweek Acknowledges Allied Wallet's Global Vision
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Allied Wallet, a global leader in online credit card processing, multi-currency merchant services, state-of-the-art payment processing, digital eWallet solutions, software development, and a PCI Level 1 payment gateway, was recently acknowledged in Bloomberg Businessweek for the global vision of their CEO and the success that the company has seen in the past seven years of operation.
Bloomberg Businessweek was first published in 1929 with the intention of providing information as to the state of affairs in the business world, covering sections like marketing, labor, finance, and management. The annual holiday issue of Bloomberg Businessweek features an article titled, "A Global Vision," that covers CEO Andy Khawaja's rise to success, his management style, life mantras, and a brief timeline of the company's achievements.
Beginning with his birth in Lebanon, Mr. Khawaja gave Businessweek's Tom Dellner an in-depth look at his childhood and upbringing. "Born in Lebanon and raised in Switzerland and Germany, Khawaja was fluent in five languages by the time he was a teenager, and fascinated by business and the world at large," wrote Dellner. It's clear that this fascination with the world is what largely drove Mr. Khawaja's aspirations of bringing online merchants into a global marketplace.
After seven years of business, Allied Wallet has acquired over 45 million global users, offers payments in 196 countries, and services 164 different currencies. With the ability to service a world of online stores, it's clear why they have seen annual growth rates of 500-1000%. Allied Wallet shows no signs of slowing, as Mr. Khawaja travels the world to constantly perpetuate new success for the company.
With doors recently opening to Chinese merchants and a plan to service the Indian consumer base, Allied Wallet, its merchants, and its employees are seeing success and happiness together.
"Life is good," says Mr. Khawaja, "We are painting the future of commerce."
About Allied Wallet:
Allied Wallet continues to revolutionize the e-commerce industry by introducing new and innovative payment processing solutions for online merchants, enabling them to send and receive international payments. With PCI compliant merchant services for nearly any business size, Allied Wallet provides a state-of-the-art payment gateway to optimize online transactions for any company. Visit https://www.alliedwallet.com/alliedwallet-bloomberg for more information.
SOURCE Allied Wallet
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue