Unedited news and product information from vendors.
Capture Professional 3G HD All the Time with the Osprey 825e Card from ViewCast
New Low-Profile, High-Performing OspreyÂ® Card Can Fit Anywhere
PLANO, Texas, Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The ViewCast Corporation (OTCBB: VCST) today announced the availability of the Osprey® 825e video capture card, the latest high-definition (HD) card in the award-winning Osprey line. Perfect for inputting up to 3G HD-SDI signals, this low-profile, PCI Express® (PCIe) card is compatible with small form-factor computers.
Flexible Dual Streaming for Up to 3G HD Output
The Osprey 825e has two independent 3G HD-SDI inputs, both ingesting true 3G input (SMPTE 424). With PCIe x4 connectivity, the Osprey 825e provides more video throughput for current and future HD needs.
"The Osprey 825e is another great addition to our Osprey line. This high-performing card can continuously input up to 3G HD, and at half-height it can fit anywhere," said John Hammock, President and CEO of ViewCast, a developer of industry-leading solutions that enable companies to capture and deliver video to broadband and mobile networks. "Our Osprey products continue to provide the reliability and performance our customers are used to."
Equipped with Professional Pre-Processing Features
The capture card comes standard with SimulStream® technology and carries the ViewCast and Osprey tradition of the highest audio and video quality. Along with more modes and pre-processing features, the Osprey 825e also has automatic HD-SD input detection and switching. The Osprey 825e, like the Osprey 845e, suits a wide range of applications in broadcasting, enterprise, education, government and global OEM systems integration.
Built with the same reliable Osprey drivers, this PCIe card has drivers for Microsoft® Windows®. A Linux operating system driver will be available through the open source community in early 2013.
For more information on the latest Osprey products, please visit: www.viewcast.com
ViewCast enables anyone to deliver video whenever, wherever. With more than 400,000 Osprey® video capture cards and thousands of Niagara® streaming systems deployed globally, ViewCast is at the forefront of the video industry.
ViewCast (www.viewcast.com) is headquartered in Plano, Texas, USA, with sales and distribution channels located globally.
ViewCast, Niagara SCX, Osprey, SimulStream, and Niagara are trademarks or registered trademarks of ViewCast Corporation or its subsidiaries. All other products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing
Tel: +1 (972) 488-7200
PR Agency Contact:
Tel: +1 (415) 397-7600
Allen & Caron
Tel: +1 (949) 474-4300
SOURCE ViewCast Corporation
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue