Unedited news and product information from vendors.
ChinaSoft International Presented at Aliyun Worldwide Developer Conference 2012
BEIJING, HONG KONG and NEW YORK, Nov. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ChinaSoft International Limited ("ChinaSoft" or "the Company") (SEHK:354) participated in the Aliyun Worldwide Developer Conference 2012 ("AWDC 2012") on November 8-9, 2012 in Hangzhou, China. Hosted by Alibaba Cloud Computing Limited ("Aliyun": a subsidiary of Alibaba Group), the AWDC is an annual event for global internet business leaders, cloud computing technology experts, cloud computing application enterprises and developers to share information on cloud computing technology innovation and development experience.
As Aliyun's strategic partner in PaaS (Platform as a Service) platform on the Ali Cloud system, ChinaSoft had the honor to participate in the AWDC 2012. Mr. Wang Hui, Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer and Mr. Han Peng, Head of Research and Development for the Professional Services Group (PSG) of the Company were both invited as guest speakers to deliver speeches at this conference.
Mr. Wang Hui's talk focused on the future of enterprise applications and the cloud development environment. He presented a new development model in which App creators use tools in the PaaS layer (such as ChinaSoft's ResourceOne) to rapidly bring to market enterprise applications in a Cloud environment. Mr. Han Peng, in his presentation, further demonstrated various advantages of ChinaSoft's ResourceOne ("R1") cloud development platform, including additional functionality, extended scalability, flexibility and simplicity to applications – quickly and reliably.
The IT services business model is changing due to the evolution of information technologies like social networking, mobile communications, big data analytics and cloud computing. As part of its growth strategy set in 2011, ChinaSoft embraced the Professional, Outsourcing and Emerging (POE) structure. The Company will pursue growth in its traditional IT professional consulting & solutions business and outsourcing business while pushing into innovative and emerging technologies such as cloud computing and mobile communications. The Company believes that the POE structure will enable rapid growth as well as improve profitability in the coming years.
About ChinaSoft International Limited
ChinaSoft International is a large comprehensive software and information service corporation in China, and offers "end-to-end" software and information services including IT consulting services, IT technology services, IT outsourcing services and IT training to major information technology sectors such as government administration, manufacturing, finance, telecommunications and high-tech development. ChinaSoft International has offices in 25 cities across the world including Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Dalian and Xi'an in mainland China, Princeton and Seattle in the United States, London in England and Tokyo in Japan. For more information about ChinaSoft International Limited, please visit http://www.chinasofti.com.
About Alibaba Group
Alibaba Group is a leading e-commerce company based in China. Since it was founded in 1999, Alibaba Group has grown to include the following core businesses: Alibaba.com, Alibaba Group's flagship company and a global e-commerce platform for small businesses; Taobao Marketplace, China's leading C2C online shopping destination; Tmall.com, a popular B2C online marketplace in China for quality, brand name goods; eTao, a comprehensive shopping search engine; Alibaba Cloud Computing, a developer of advanced distributed cloud computing services; and China Yahoo!, one of China's leading Internet portals. Alipay, a leading third-party online payment service in China, is an affiliate of Alibaba Group.
SOURCE ChinaSoft International Ltd.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue