Unedited news and product information from vendors.
Cymetrix Earns Best in KLAS Award, Ranking #1 in Extended Business Office Services
Award recognizes outstanding performance of top service providers in the healthcare industry based on an independent ranking of leading healthcare providers
IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cymetrix, a national leader in providing healthcare organizations and hospital-affiliated physician practices with comprehensive revenue cycle management solutions and consulting services, today announced it has been recognized in the annual Best in KLAS Awards as the top extended business office services provider for its proven ability to help improve financial and operational performance of hospitals and other healthcare providers.
The recognition confirms Cymetrix as an industry leader in providing world-class revenue cycle management solutions, effectively and efficiently maximizing financial performance through its extended business office services, including accounts receivable management, ongoing private and government insurance account follow-up, and self-pay account resolution.
In the 2012 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services report, Cymetrix outperforms competitors, achieving the top-rated score of 90.2 in the Extended Business Office Services category.
"It is a great honor to receive such high recognition from our customers," said Michael Halberda, Cymetrix president and CEO. "The Best in KLAS Award reflects the compassionate service our team members provide and their hard work and dedication to exceed our customers' expectations. We are proud to deliver such innovative revenue cycle solutions that provide significant value and help our customers achieve their revenue cycle goals."
"Providers recognize the critical nature that vendors play in improving healthcare delivery," says Adam Gale, KLAS president. "Thus, a growing number of providers are weighing in on vendor performance. It speaks volumes that providers want to be heard and be counted. And vendors are listening."
To determine the ranking, KLAS utilizes both performance data and customer satisfaction ratings gathered in interviews from over 19,802 healthcare executives from more than 4,500 hospitals and 2,500 clinics and physician practices across the country. KLAS independently measures vendor performance and reports impartial information to help healthcare providers make informed decisions and identify which vendor would best fit their organization.
Cymetrix (www.cymetrix.com) is a comprehensive revenue cycle management company providing healthcare organizations and hospital-affiliated physician practices with end-to-end revenue cycle solutions and consulting services that deliver sustained improvement in performance and profitability. A privately held Delaware Corporation, Cymetrix has corporate headquarters in Irvine, Calif., and business processing centers in Los Angeles, Dallas, and Nashville. Cymetrix's equity partner is Riordan, Lewis & Haden, a private equity investment company based in Los Angeles.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- Strengthen Organizational Agility with the Latest Advances in Case Management
- Real Time Analytics: A Case Study Webinar
- Small Business Cloud Solutions
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
This Week's Issue
- Improving SQL Availability and Performance: 6 Key Questions to Consider Before You Scale Up
- Policy Control & SDN: A Perfect Match? - by Heavy Reading
- Storage Infrastructure as a Service The Best of Cloud and On-premises Storage
- Altair Speeds Complex Simulation and Workload Management with the Intel' Xeon Phi Coprocessor
- Taneja Group: Overview of Virtualization and Cloud Market Vendor Landscape for SMBs