Unedited news and product information from vendors.
DealerFire wins Small Business of the Year Award
The custom automotive website company presented with award from the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce.
OSHKOSH, Wis., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- DealerFire, a custom automotive website design company and digital marketing agency located in Oshkosh, WI was presented the Small Business of the Year award from the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce during the 105th Annual Meeting on Monday.
Owner/Founder Eric Hoopman accepted the award on behalf of DealerFire.
"This award means a lot to us and is a great honor," Hoopman said. "We all know these things happen on their own and the great story here is that DealerFire was just a good idea." He continued, "It truly took an inspirational team to make it a great business."
Since its inception in 1999, DealerFire has been building, supporting and marketing custom websites for automotive dealerships. Throughout these years, they have won numerous industry specific awards showcasing their specialty to successfully merchandise a car dealerships' online inventory and sell more vehicles.
Each year, the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce recognizes a business that has made a significant impact on the city to win the award of Small Business of the Year. This business' presence in the city must be a positive one, showing growth, perseverance in its industry, and contributions back to its city.
DealerFire's employee base has consistently grown every year, which allows the company to be a leader in attracting and maintaining technology jobs in Oshkosh, something that is very important to Hoopman.
"Over the years we've grown a lot," said Hoopman. "In 2008 we decided to set aside other entrepreneurial ventures and get serious about DealerFire and grow this business. At that time we were 4 people strong and had about a dozen car dealer clients. Now our full time employee base is over 70 and our dealership base is in the thousands."
The automotive website company's perseverance in the industry was proven with the rollout of its propriety auction platform, which gives dealerships across the country access to an entirely new revenue stream. Their continued improvement was further exemplified with the update to Ignite, an extensive and complete content management system for their clients.
The DealerFire team guest lectures at the University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh, and donates both their time and money to local charities at a very aggressive pace.
"We are very proud of our Oshkosh roots and enjoy giving back to the people who have supported our growth over the years." Vice President of Web Services Leif Richards, said. "The Chamber and the city have given us great opportunities for success and we truly thank them for this award. "
Media Contact: Jessica Ruth DealerFire, (920) 230-1111, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Start Your Big Data Journey
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- Smarter Mobile Security: Securing BYOD
- Accelerate Agility Now: WebSphere Application Server v8.5.5 Overview
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook