Unedited news and product information from vendors.
ERA Technology Opens New Middle East Office in Abu Dhabi
LONDON, September 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ERA Technology, provider of specialist technical consultancy services, has announced this month that it has opened a new office in the regional business hub of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.
The new office will allow ERA to further support the needs of its fast growing customer base in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries and across the wider Middle East and beyond. Organisations look to ERA to add value to their operations, ensuring functional safety, resilience and efficiency of their capital assets and systems.
Albert Richardson, who has been appointed as General Manager of the Abu Dhabi office, had the following to say, "After more than 25 years project experience in the region, working with numerous high profile organisations across the Energy, Infrastructure and Aerospace sectors, ERA understands the value of providing 'on the ground' expertise to support the needs of the local market. I am looking forward to working more closely with our existing customers and bringing more of our consultancy capabilities into the region to both current and new customers."
Simon Brown, Managing Director of ERA Technology, commented on the opening of the new office in Abu Dhabi, "I am really excited about this opportunity to support the UAE, the other countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council and the surrounding regions. This office has come about as a result of the long-standing relationships and trust ERA has established in the region to date. I believe our local presence will enable us to respond quicker, and with better insight into the commercial and technical needs of our clients, further enhancing our reputation for quality and impartiality. Albert and I have worked closely together for many years and I have every faith in his ability to help us make a success of this new venture."
About ERA Technology
ERA Technology, an edif Group company, provides specialist technical consultancy to owners and operators of high-value capital assets and systems; helping clients to reduce risk, improve operational performance and comply with functional safety and regulatory requirements. ERA has built an enviable reputation for technical excellence in the delivery of its services in the Defence, Energy, Industry, Infrastructure and Transport sectors. Since ERA's foundation in the 1920s as a research association to today's international consultancy business, our vision is to become viewed as the technical consultancy of choice, with an expansive global presence; closer to our clients' operations and needs.
About edif Group
edif Group is a leading provider of technical, quality and safety solutions to owners and operators of industrial plants, infrastructure and critical assets. The edif Group is a management-owned organisation whose aim is to establish itself as a leading global provider of Testing, Inspection, Certification and Consultancy services focused on the Industrial and Energy markets. edif Group companies including ERA Technology, NDE Global Technical Services and Proweld Training and Inspection, delivering business solutions that leverage the group's global resources.
SOURCE ERA Technology
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- How to Automate CE 2.0 Service Delivery
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
- Data Center Performance: Optimization Secrets Revealed