Unedited news and product information from vendors.
Eyepartner Releases TikiLIVE HTML5 Set-Top Box
MARATHON, Fla., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Eyepartner has released its TikiLIVE HTML5 Set-Top Box that can be white-labeled for any organization. TikiLIVE is Eyepartner's flagship HD broadcasting platform that provides its users with a comprehensive set of tools for producing and managing live HD streaming content. HTML5 makes it easy for computers and mobile devices to handle multimedia content without having to use proprietary plugins.
When combined with the turnkey TikiLIVE, an end-to-end, HTML5-compatible software and hardware solution is created. The TikiLIVE HTML5 Set-Top Box offers a customizable delivery platform, and leverages the power and connectivity of the Internet to deliver a cost-effective IPTV solution.
"We can brand set top boxes to meet the needs of any organization so the brand is always present," said Tim Green, Chief Technology Officer of Eyepartner. "The combination of the TikiLIVE HTML5 Set-Top Box's interactive, easy-to-use interface and its HTML5 capability allows more users to access channels than ever before."
The administrator's dashboard allows users to manage all their subscribers. Broadcasters can set the prices and royalty fees for an infinite number of channel subscription packages quickly and easily.
The TikiLIVE HTML 5 Set-Top Box features an Electronic Programming Guide (EPG) and Channel Manager. With its smaller compact design, measuring 1" by 3", the set-top box can be configured to work with most CDNs. The lightweight code means lightning-fast, responsive navigation with less than a one second channel change. Gaming apps and home security features will be released soon for this set-top box.
TikiLIVE's broadcasting platform also offers many benefits and features, including the ability to:
- Easily brand connect, manage and monetize HD content
- Immediately track viewer habits and click-thru real time statistics from every channel
- Allow for uploading, storing and managing networks of SD and HD digital video inventory
- Build an interactive broadcasting network community
- Produce LIVE or on-demand delivery services
- Upload, Transcode and deliver HD or SD video on demand
For more about TikiLIVE, please visit www.tikilive.com.
About Eyepartner: Eyepartner is a software development and hosting company that deploys and hosts rich media enterprise broadcasting software while providing first in class hosting to its clients. Eyepartner solutions focus on delivering high quality video, including both live streaming video and video on-demand (VOD). TikiLIVE is Eyepartner's flagship HD broadcasting service which provides its users with a comprehensive set of tools for producing and managing live HD streaming content. More information about Eyepartner and TikiLIVE is available at www.eyepartner.com and www.tikilive.com. To speak with someone directly, please call 305-289-4557.
SOURCE Eyepartner, Inc.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue