Unedited news and product information from vendors.
Groupon Announces New Merchant Centre
LONDON, December 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Local Businesses Can Now Use Online Dashboard to Help Them Manage the Performance of their Groupon Experience in Real-Time
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) today announced that Merchant Centre is now available in the UK. Merchant Centre provides local businesses with analytics that will help them track the ROI from partnering with Groupon in real time, including a complete understanding of the performance across featured deals, customer acquisition and feedback, and redemptions.
"It is fantastic to have all the information regarding redeemed vouchers as it takes away a lot of stress. I can now be prepared when the end of a deal is coming as to how many clients to expect." - Bel Viso Beauty, Brighton:
"Groupon is taking steps to really keep the merchant in mind as we become the platform for local commerce," said Roy Blanga, UK Managing Director. "In the UK, merchants are constantly telling us they want more data about their Groupon features. We're excited to be able to give them more information to show the progress of their deals."
A highlight of the online dashboard is customer feedback. Groupon recently began surveying its consumers about their Groupon experiences immediately after redemption. With Merchant Centre, direct quotes and overall recommendation ratings from customers who have recently redeemed Groupons are updated in real time, further helping merchants understand how they're performing with customers and how to think about repeat business potential and incremental customer expenditure.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader in local commerce, making it easy for people around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable prices. Groupon is reinventing the traditional small business world by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deal campaigns, credit card payments processing capabilities and point-of-sale solutions to help them attract more customers and run their operations more effectively. By leveraging the company's global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers incredible deals on the best stuff to eat, see, do, and buy in 48 countries. With Groupon, shoppers discover the best a city has to offer with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. To subscribe to Groupon emails, visit http://www.Groupon.com. To learn more about the company's merchant solutions and how to work with Groupon, visit http://www.GrouponWorks.com.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue