Unedited news and product information from vendors.
ImpulseSave Releases Google Chrome E-commerce Plug-in
Facilitates Impulse Saving While Shopping Online
BOSTON, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ImpulseSave, the personal finance company that makes it as easy and fun to save money as spend it, today launched an e-commerce plug-in for the Google Chrome™ web browser. The ImpulseSave extension for Google Chrome lets you impulse save while shopping online, without ever leaving the e-commerce site you're on. Estimates range from 30 to 40% of all e-commerce purchases globally are impulse buys. Further, 10% of U.S. discretionary income is used for e-commerce retail purchases – that's $194 billion last year alone.
"The sophistication with which marketers tempt us to spend our money has become so optimized that it's created a totally unlevel playing field," said Phil Fremont-Smith, co-founder and CEO of ImpulseSave. "Now through our new browser plug-in which tempts you with your own goals and priorities - we're actually providing a point of saving at every point of sale, and at every point in-between."
And it's amazing just how fast these micro-savings add up. Through simple and fun tools like their iPhone and Android apps and now their new browser plug-in, ImpulseSave users are saving on average $3,000 a year, by simply redirecting their money from things they don't really need toward the things they really do. Whether saving for a trip, planning a wedding, or paying off debt, ImpulseSave is a powerful tool that helps people actually reach their financial goals, not just plan for them.
For ImpulseSave customers, the plug-in can be found in the Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/impulsesave/ifolcgjbofagnopldjoamogghfkpjeeb
ImpulseSave is a personal finance company that is helping to redefine how people approach spending and saving money. Through simple, easy-to-use web and mobile interfaces, ImpulseSave has made saving money as impulsive and instantly gratifying as spending it, enabling people to save thousands of dollars a year. Consumers can access ImpulseSave via mobile app, ImpulseSave.com, or a variety of other vehicles like Instagram and SMS. ImpulseSave partners with Leader Bank, NA, for the interest bearing savings account that's FDIC insured. To learn more about ImpulseSave and how to get started, please visit https://impulsesave.com/.
Connect with ImpulseSave
Read the blog: http://blog.impulsesave.com/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/impulsesave
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/impulsesave
Pin us on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/impulsesave/
Visit us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/103167827832110292934/posts
Watch on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/impulsesave
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue