Unedited news and product information from vendors.
InternetReputation.com Reviews Database, Announces Capacity for Information Removal
Removing Information from Google made easier with InternetReputation.com
DENVER, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Periodically, InternetReputation.com reviews its database, ensuring that it is providing clients with a wide array of options they can use to repair their online reputations and protect themselves from future attacks. Recently, InternetReputation.com reviews revealed that the company has over 10 million sites it can work with to successfully remove information from the Internet. The company is proud to announce this important achievement to the general public.
Amassing this sort of power is important to Internet reputation companies, as modern reputation attacks seem to proceed on many fronts, all at the same time. Companies without the ability to work with multiple sites may not be able to fully protect their clients, as they won't be able to remove every instance of the attack.
"We work hard to build partnerships with online companies so we can respond immediately when our clients are under attack," says a representative from InternetReputation.com. "Reviews from our experts suggest that damage that stays in place for more than 5 hours is much harder to remove than damage that appears for mere minutes. The more companies we can partner with, the more likely it is that we'll be able to shave hours off of our response times, and provide the best possible experience for our customers."
Creating partnerships isn't the same as condoning some of the reprehensible activities some websites use in order to make money on the misery of others. In fact, the representatives of InternetReputation.com are quick to point out that they wish their work wasn't necessary.
"We work hard to get information removed from Google," says a representative from InternetReputation.com. "Reviews of the damage these sites can cause can make us incredibly angry, and we wish these sites would come up with other ways to make their money. If no one ever needed our help again, that would be a great thing. But for now, these sites know that we mean business and that we'll do anything to protect our clients. In most cases, that's all that's needed in order to make these site administers play ball and take content down when we ask them to do so."
InternetReputation.com specializes in removing damning content from the Internet, and its innovative approach to reputation management has earned it the Tech Firm of the Year award from TrueWealth Magazine. The company's services are always kept confidential. Read case studies and more at www.internetreputation.com.
Media Contact: Gary Bloom, InternetReputation.com, 1-800-758-9012, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue