Unedited news and product information from vendors.
Join the Communications Industry's Leaders at the "Smart Solutions for Next Generation Telcos" Virtual Event
LONDON, November 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Computaris, leading consultant and system integrator in the communications industry, invites you to celebrate their 2 decade anniversary by joining the Smart Solutions for Next Generation Telcos virtual event organized on November 14-15.
Connect with the communications industry's leaders during live webinars and webcasts on key telecom topics: Loyalty and Churn, Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs), Policy Management, Real-time Rating and Charging, and Mobile Money. Benefit from live Q&A sessions, in-depth industry insight and thought leadership, and networking opportunities.
Register here to attend these webinars and webcasts sessions:
- Acision - Using a Real Time Rating and Charging Engine to Help Empower Subscribers to Define Their Own Package, Reduce Bill Shock and Allow Hybrid Accounts
- Amdocs - The Power of Policy Control
- Computaris - There Is No Size Fits All for MVNOs
- Computaris - Telcos in the Gen-C (Connected Consumer) Era
- CSMG - Emerging MVNO Opportunities for 2013 and Beyond: Trends and Perspectives
- DigitalRoute - Using the DigitalRoute Mediation Platform to Achieve Policy Control
- Lumata - Why Winning Operators Prefer Predictive Customer Value Management
- OpenCloud - The Future of Real-Time Communications - Laying Foundations for Success
- Sandvine - Making Cents of Internet Phenomena Through Network Business Intelligence
- SAP - Monetizing M2M
- Sicap - NFC: Must-Dos to Turn Trials Into Reality
- Siemens - Siemens CMTS Boundary-breaking Combination for New Revenues and Loyal Customers in the Mobile Payment Market
For more information about this event and registration, please visit http://webexpo.computaris.com/, or contact Ioana Serban, Computaris Marcom Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org / +40 728 292 880.
Computaris, an R Systems business, provides specialist BSS technical consultancy, software development and system integration services for the telecommunications industry mainly in Europe, North America and South East Asia. The company offers the highest level of telecom expertise in the area of real-time rating and charging, messaging, provisioning, mediation, subscriber data management, mobile broadband data policy management, loyalty and churn management. For additional information, please visit http://www.computaris.com
Computaris Marcom Manager
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue