Unedited news and product information from vendors.
LS Research Names Jen Sarto Vice-President of Sales
CEDARBURG, Wis., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LS Research (LSR) is excited to name Jen Sarto to Vice-President of Sales. Ms. Sarto brings a solid track record of sales experience to this position, most recently serving as the Director of East Coast Sales since 2007. She has been instrumental in LSR's entry into the defense industry, winning a multi-million prime contract, and expanding global sales reach through establishment of a European sales team. As Vice President of Sales, Sarto is responsible for the direction and management of LSR sales operations worldwide. Primary focus will be to cultivate and expand North American and international sales opportunities through direct field sales, and both channel and development partners.
"For the last several years Jen has been a vital member of our team, providing a proven track record of sales success and new and innovative sales strategies. We are pleased to elevate her to this key management role and look forward to applying her expertise toward our global sales strategy moving forward," said Bill Steinike, President.
Prior to her work at LS Research Ms. Sarto attended Steven's Institute of Technology where she earned a bachelor's degree in engineering. From there she accepted the role of manufacturer's representative for Texas Instruments, M/A-COM, and other leading semi-conductor lines.
"I am excited to be part of a company focused on customer success within the wireless technology space and look forward to driving significant sales growth with LSR," said Jen Sarto.
About LS Research
LS Research is a global leader in enabling advanced wireless technology platforms including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, BLE, RFID, MICS, NFC, ANT+, 802.15.4, DECT, and ZigBee. LSR is the only wireless product development company providing turnkey M2M System Solutions with Design Services, on-site FCC / IC / CE Testing and Certification, and a broad line of RF modules. Learn more at www.lsr.com.
Find out more about LS Research's leadership in wireless product development:
RF Modules and Wireless Products: lsr.com/wireless-products
Wireless Wiki: wiki.lsr.com
EMC Testing and Certification Center: lsr.com/testing
Product Development Services: lsr.com/services
SOURCE LS Research
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue