Unedited news and product information from vendors.
Managed Solution selected as a Gold Supplier in the BIOCOM Purchasing Group
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Managed Solution, a leading provider of professional and managed services, announced today the entry of partnership into an exclusive agreement with the BIOCOM Purchasing Group as the preferred IT services solution provider for members of BIOCOM; a life science association representing more than 550 member companies in Southern California.
In the life sciences industry, the right technology solutions at the right price can make all the difference. Managed Solution is a proven technologist when it comes to the specialized needs of biotech companies. Every day, we apply our insight, experience and market intelligence allowing our certified technology experts to advise our clients in making well informed technology decisions to better run their organizations.
"We see this as an immense opportunity to position ourselves to the membership as a technology advisor of advancements in getting them to the cloud," said Sean Ferrel, Chief Executive Officer, Managed Solution. "The life science community is on the cutting edge of innovation and we know Managed Solution is equipped with technology services and solutions that will better assist these organizations."
Rick Fultz, the director of the BIOCOM Purchasing Group, also offered his thoughts on this latest partnership: "We are confident that Managed Solution's team of hardworking technology infrastructure experts will provide our members with the bridge they need to turn technical problems into business solutions."
We are honored to support the largest regional life science association in the world.
About BIOCOM Purchasing Group: Negotiates significant, volume-based savings and favorable terms on products and services frequently used in the life science industry. With over 30 vetted contracts between Premier and Gold Suppliers, BIOCOM Purchasing Group provides members, regardless of size, with crucial bottom-line savings. Participating members can easily save more than they pay in annual membership dues and frequently recover their initial investment within the first quarter of participating in the BIOCOM Purchasing Group.
About Managed Solution: Founded in 2002- Managed Solution is a leading provider of professional services and managed services solutions for clients with cloud, unified communications, desktop & system management, collaboration, security, virtualization needs. We serve small-to-medium and enterprise companies within Southern California: San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County and Colorado. Managed Solution's disciplined methodology delivers our clients a single source for their most critical technology requirements.
SOURCE Managed Solution
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue