Unedited news and product information from vendors.
National Technical Systems Sets Date for Release of Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter, Nine-Month Results and Conference Call
CALABASAS, Calif., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- National Technical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTSC) (NTS), a leading provider of testing and engineering services, will report its financial results for the fiscal 2013 third quarter and nine months ended October 31, 2012, before the market opens on Tuesday, December 11, 2012, and will host a conference call at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time (8:30 a.m. Pacific Time) that same day.
Toll free dial-in number: 1-800-762-8779
International dial-in number: 1-480-629-9645
A live webcast and archived replay of the call can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of NTS' website at: www.nts.com.
About National Technical Systems
National Technical Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of testing and engineering services to the aerospace, defense, telecommunications, automotive and high technology markets. Through a world-wide network of resources, NTS provides full product life-cycle support, offering world class design engineering, compliance, testing, certification, quality registration and program management. For additional information about NTS, visit the Company's website at www.nts.com or call 800-270-2516.
Contact: Allen & Caron Inc
Jill Bertotti (investors)
SOURCE National Technical Systems, Inc.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
This Week's Issue
Current Healthcare Issue
Current Education Issue
- Business Value of Compilers
- IBM Analytic Answers for Retail Purchase Analysis and Offer Targeting
- Government Analytics: Set Goals, Drive Accountability and Improve Outcomes
- A Smarter Approach: Inside IBM Business Analytics Solutions for Mid-Size Businesses
- Business Analytics for Midsize Businesses: Challenges and Benefits