Unedited news and product information from vendors.
No 1 Interactive eBook Tablet App 'Letters for Santa' Now Available on iPhone
DUBLIN, November 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
After the successful launch last year of the 'Letters for Santa' app for Tablet, which reached the number one spot for books on Apple's iTunes store, the popular interactive festive app is now available on iPhone. The creators, drawinginc (http://www.drawinginc.ie), are an award-winning creative design studio based in Dublin, Ireland. The app, 'Letters for Santa', is a fun interactive story book that combines sound, engaging illustrations, and touch-points - for children to discover clever visible and hidden surprises, and of course the children can write their letter to Santa Claus directly on an iPad tablet device and now also on an iPhone. 'Letters for Santa' provides an engaging and magical experience for children ages 4-10 and is available for download worldwide on the iTunes Store.
'Letters for Santa' is a Christmas story about Ruben the 'inventor' reindeer, a nephew of Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. Ruben is training for his first Christmas Eve sleigh ride with Santa Claus, but after missing reindeer flight school training, Rudolph and Santa's elves set out to find him. Ruben is found fast asleep at his desk, where he had spent a long evening working on a new invention for Christmas - a magical 'Dear Santa' letter delivery machine for children all over the world. Rudolph, proud of his nephew, takes him to visit Santa Claus to show him the invention - and Santa just loves it.
The 'Letters for Santa' story ends by allowing children to personally hand-write (or type) their 'Dear Santa' Christmas wish list letter with their finger or a stylus. The letter is then sent to the parent/guardian's email address, giving the children an instant response, straight from the North Pole. The magical experience continues when, at the end of the story, the child's name is seen on a Christmas present tag in Santa's gift sack on the back of Santa's sleigh, with Ruben waving on his first-ever Christmas Eve ride. Whether it's a bedtime story, or to simply entertain children during the day, this application allows children to playfully interact.
"The tablet version of the app was so popular, that Santa asked Ruben to invent a way to use the app through the iPhone as well, so that more and more children and their families can enjoy playing and learning together - and that's exactly what Ruben did!" said James Nelson, Creative Director at drawinginc (who, by the way, is a close friend of Ruben's!).
Pricing and Availability:
'Letters for Santa' is a family-friendly book application that is rated 4+ and is compatible with iPad (iOS 3.2 or later) and Android (2.2 and up). It is now also available on the iPhone and iPod Touch (iOS 4.3 or later). It is available to download immediately on the iTunes Store for a purchase price of 0.99 US Cents. A preview of the app can be seen on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X2tj_uEz_s
About drawinginc Limited
Drawinginc provides creative services that begin with an acute focus on the client and encompasses all forms of creative digital and print communications to promote products and services. They bring truly innovative design to help their clients communicate their own brand messages to their customers in the most effective and creative manner. Based in Dublin, Ireland, the firm serves clients across the globe, including Pfizer, Bostik, Total Produce and others. For more information visit http://www.drawinginc.ie, read the blog at http://www.drawinginc.ie/blog/ and follow on Twitter @drawinginc_ie
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- The A-to-Z of Building Your Big Data Initiative - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Top Business Process Misconceptions
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- Holistic Risk Management: Perspectives from IT Professionals
- Transitioning Business Continuity To The Cloud
- Cloud-based data backup: A buyer's guide - How to choose a third-party provider for development, management of your data backup solution
- Finding a Strategic Voice: Insights from the 2012 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment
- Preventing Security Risks in Real Time