Unedited news and product information from vendors.
NuYeek.com Launched Today! The all new Social Lifestyle Facebook App.
Quickly gaining traction. Thousands of new users by the minute.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- NuYeek [new-yeek]
The innovative new app that showcases the best of today's social media with a more modern, streamlined interface. NuYeek users share their lifestyle experiences with their friends and family through photos posted on a never-ending live feed. When a user decides to "yeek" an item, they can specify whether they want it or own it. Likewise, places and locations can be yeeked as "been here" or "want to go". Similar options are also available for food: want it, ate it or made it.
NuYeek is extremely easy to begin and only takes about 5 seconds. Users can login with their Facebook profile and see their friends' yeeks instantly. The app automatically detects Facebook friends and allows the user to follow or invite them to join. NuYeek embodies the best of popular social media functions and cuts out the rest to provide a truly unique experience.
Media Contact: Nathan Mummert, NuYeek, 602.460.0462, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue