Unedited news and product information from vendors.
PCMS to Host Big !deas Session at NRF 2013
CINCINNATI, Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PCMS, an international software and IT consulting company, is pleased to announce their Big !deas session at the National Retail Federation's (NRF's) 102nd Annual Convention and EXPO – Retail's BIG Show. More than 25,000 retail industry professionals are expected to attend the convention in New York City, January 13th – 16th.
PCMS's Big !deas Session, "Mobile Solutions in an Integrated Multi-Channel World," will take place on Monday, January 14th from 10:15 – 10:45 am in room 3D05 on Level 3 of the EXPO Hall at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. The session will explore why retailers looking to implement mobile solutions should focus on getting the integration services right and explain how service enablement and an integrated hub approach enable a true multi-channel environment.
The session will also cover how Walgreens capitalized on their next generation point-of-sale strategy with PCMS to enable the use of mobile point-of-sale through exposing their next generation POS as a service to other in-store devices and applications. Featured speakers will include Tim Stepp, Director of POS and Payment Systems at Walgreens and Mike Timmers, Director of Product Services at PCMS.
During the EXPO, PCMS will be exhibiting their full spectrum of retail solutions including point of sale, mobile, loss prevention, loyalty, ERP, hosting, managed services, enterprise alerting & monitoring, eCommerce and much more. Be sure to stop by booth #2243 to see these multi-channel retail solutions on display.
PCMS is one of the world's leading providers of integrated software, services and hardware systems to a wide variety of industries. PCMS' Vision product portfolio offers a comprehensive set of software applications based on advanced Java-based architecture. PCMS' partners include IBM, Microsoft, Symantec, and VMware, and its client list includes such signature names as Bass Pro Shops, Krispy Kreme, Orange, Marks & Spencer, Prada, Smythson, and Best Buy Mobile. For further company and product information, visit www.pcmsdatafit.com.
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue