Unedited news and product information from vendors.
QWeMA Group Announces 3rd Generation of its computational algorithms
TORONTO, Nov. 16, 2012 /CNW/ - The QWeMA Group today announced the release of its third generation computational algorithms for Retirement Income planning: QWeMA NumeRIcs Add-In for Microsoft® Excel® and QWeMA NumeRIcs for MATLAB®. These algorithms provide a powerful set of analytic and PDE-based functions that equip financial specialists, planners, and researchers with tools to explore and solve the most important questions in retirement planning. The new release provides additional functionality (such as joint-life analysis) and faster computational processing.
QWeMA NumeRIcs Add-In for Microsoft® Excel® is available in Advisor and Quant packages while QWeMA NumeRIcs for MATLAB® only comes in a single package. All products are designed for use on Microsoft® Windows® operating systems (8/7/Vista/XP).
The annual license for QWeMA NumeRIcs includes examples, sample spreadsheets, documentation, all upgrades released during the subscription year, and technical support. Additional licenses purchased by the same organization and second or subsequent year subscriptions are eligible for discount pricing. Current subscribers can start downloading the new version today.
Contact QWeMA at email@example.com for further information or to request a demo version of QWeMA NumeRIcs.
About The QWeMA Group Inc
The QWeMA Group Inc., an abbreviation of Quantitative Wealth Management Analytics Group, develops and licenses unique probability-analytic intellectual property and educational software for the financial services and retirement industry. QWeMA Group is privately owned and operated by a network of University based financial engineers, computational scientists and applied mathematicians. For more information about the QWeMA Group please visit www.qwema.ca
© 2012 The QWeMA Group. Microsoft, Windows, Excel are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. MATLAB is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc. Other product or brand names may be trademarks of their respective holders.
SOURCE QWeMA Group, Inc.
Image with caption: "QWeMA Group Announces 3rd Generation of its computational algorithms (CNW Group/QWeMA Group, Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20121116_C8935_PHOTO_EN_20832.jpg
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue