Unedited news and product information from vendors.
Renren Inc. to Release Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results on November 13, 2012
BEIJING, Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Renren Inc. (NYSE: RENN), the leading real name social networking internet platform in China, today announced that it will report its third quarter 2012 unaudited financial results on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, after the close of the U.S. markets.
The earnings conference call with simultaneous webcast will take place at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, Nov.13, 2012 (Beijing/Hong Kong Time: 9:00 a.m., Wednesday, Nov.14, 2012). Renren's management will be on the call to discuss the quarterly results and answer questions.
To participate in the conference call, please RSVP by email at email@example.com.
Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing the numbers below and entering passcode Renren, 10-15 minutes prior to the initiation of the call.
US: +1 718-354-1231
Hong Kong: +852-2475-0994
China: +86 800-819-0121
International: + 65-6723-9381
A replay of the call will be available for one week and dial-in information is as follows:
International: + 61 2-8199-0299
This call will be webcast live and the replay will be available on Renren's corporate web site at http://ir.renren-inc.com for 12 months.
About Renren Inc.
Renren Inc. (NYSE: RENN) operates the leading real name social networking internet platform in China. It enables users to connect and communicate with each other, share information and user generated content, play online games, listen to music, shop for deals and enjoy a wide range of other features and services. Renren's platform includes the main social networking website Renren.com, the online games center game.Renren.com, the social commerce website Nuomi.com, and the video-sharing website 56.com. Renren had approximately 162 million activated users as of June 30, 2012.
Investor Relations Director
Tel: (China) + 86 10 84481818 ext.1300
SOURCE Renren Inc.
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue