Unedited news and product information from vendors.
TeamSupport Launches New Water Cooler Feature
Internal teams serve customers better through improved collaboration and communication
DALLAS, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- More often than not, customer service issues result from a failure to communicate.
To help support teams communicate more effectively and serve customers better, TeamSupport.com, the award-winning provider of collaborative customer support software, today announced the launch of its newest feature, The Water Cooler—the latest addition to this sophisticated yet easy-to-use customer service software suite.
The Water Cooler, an internal social media tool, was specifically designed to help teams collaborate in real time on everything from customer support tickets, customers, products and other work-related matters.
TeamSupport, launched in 2009, was developed by individuals who worked in high-tech and software companies as CEO, software developers and Help Desk professionals.
"In the course of doing our jobs over many years, we watched in frustration as communication consistently broke down within teams and across departments," said Robert C. Johnson, Founder and CEO of TeamSupport. "Using our skills as software and customer support professionals, and drawing upon industry best practices honed in numerous workplaces, we built a product that addresses the core issues facing support teams."
Today, TeamSupport is widely considered one of the best in the field. The new Water Cooler feature is designed to bring teams even closer together, ensuring that everyone is in the loop on key projects and conversations.
Adds Johnson: "And, we hope it will even encourage a little camaraderie and fun in the process!"
Learn more today by visiting www.TeamSupport.com.
TeamSupport.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dallas, TX-based Muroc Systems, Inc. (http://www.MurocSystems.com), a holding company focused on developing productivity enhancing software products delivered via the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue