Unedited news and product information from vendors.
The Guardian Recognizes Allied Wallet as Face of Payment Innovation
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Allied Wallet, a global leader in online credit card processing, multi-currency merchant services, state-of-the-art payment processing, digital eWallet solutions, software development, and a PCI Level 1 payment gateway, has been commended by the British daily news provider, The Guardian, for their innovation and achievements in the digital payment industry.
The Guardian has been relaying the latest in news since 1821 and recently exceeded 11.8 million unique visitors in the United States alone, surpassing even BBC. Their most recent insert entitled, "Innovation in Payments" painted a picture of the online payment space and praised CEO Andy Khawaja and Allied Wallet on their advancements in both security and technology.
Andy Khawaja stated, "When I started Allied Wallet, I knew that the future of payments was in e-commerce and my vision was to protect these payments for merchants and consumers around the world." Since 2002, this is what Allied Wallet has strived to accomplish. By offering a simpler means for merchants to sell their products online and a safer way for customers to send payments, Allied Wallet has created a new standard of security and interoperability.
With proprietary software for nearly every aspect of their internal operations, Allied Wallet has built their solution from the ground up in order to maintain their security and functionality standards. Allied Wallet services 164 currencies globally without conversion fees which attracts merchants from all over the world. Securing international e-retailers was a challenge that Allied Wallet met and conquered with an in-house software development staff.
With over 45 million eWallet users and a processing volume of over $2.5 billion (USD) annually, Allied Wallet is preparing to launch an all-encompassing mobile commerce and tokenization system that surpasses competitive solutions once again by upholding the same level of security and global functionality as the company has been built on.
About Allied Wallet:
Allied Wallet continues to revolutionize the e-commerce industry by introducing innovative payment processing solutions for online merchants, enabling them to send and receive international payments. With PCI compliant merchant services for nearly any business size, Allied Wallet provides a state-of-the-art payment gateway to optimize online transactions for any company. Visit https://www.alliedwallet.com/the-guardian/ for more information.
SOURCE Allied Wallet
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- The Next Generation ESB: Why Integration is the Foundation for Better Business
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- HP Newsletter with Gartner Research: Maximizing Your Infrastructure through Virtualization
- Understanding Holistic Database Security 8 Steps to Successfully Securing Enterprise Data Sources
- Information Protection: The Impact Of Big Data
- A How-To Guide on Using Cloud Services for Security-Rich Data Backup
- IBM index reveals key indicators of business continuity exposure and maturity