Unedited news and product information from vendors.
tradable Picks up Top Forex Award
LONDON, November 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
On the day of its launch, tradable, the new online trading platform, won a prestigious award for 'The Most Innovative Financial Company' in the Forex industry. This accolade was presented to the company at the Forex Magnates Summit on Wednesday 14 November.
The Forex Magnates Summit is the biggest event in the industry aimed at prominent executives from the most powerful banks and brokerages. Attendees included CEOs and top level executives from companies such as Citibank, Morgan Stanley, Nomura, and Bank of America.
tradable is the world's first open trading platform which allows traders to create a completely bespoke online platform so they can work in a way that best suits them.
It has introduced an integrated App Store concept where traders can download from an extensive catalogue of globally crowd-sourced apps developed by financially savvy third-party developers. Many apps have already been created for the platform and these include automated trading tools, algorithmic trading strategies, social trading apps, charting tools, and market news and data apps among others.
tradable was up against 10 other organizations for the award. Each company was asked to give a live presentation to the audience of over 550 CEOs and executives who were all to vote on the strongest. After a sterling speech from tradable CEO Jannick Malling, the company was presented with its award.
Jannick commented that: "It's such an honour to even be nominated for this award and to stand up in front of the most important people in the Forex industry worldwide was a privilege. tradable launched this week, and the platform is already evolving as more people discover how it has changed the needs for traders.
"Over the next couple of months we are looking to take the platform forward and globally expanding into what brokers are looking for from modern-day social trading. Wednesday was a great success, and the whole team is very pleased to win. We are very grateful to Forex Magnates for hosting such an impressive event."
Michael Greenberg, CEO of Forex Magnates who hosted the event, commented that: "Tradable presented a disruptive platform and a unique business model which convinced the top Forex industry executives who attended the Forex Magnates Summit 2012 to grant it the Most Innovative Financial Company award."
Issued on behalf of tradable by PHA Media. For more information please contact Katy Campbell on +44(0)7507215711 or email@example.com
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- How to Automate CE 2.0 Service Delivery
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
- Data Center Performance: Optimization Secrets Revealed