Unedited news and product information from vendors.
V3 Systems Announces Ric Lindstrom as New CEO and President
SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- V3 Systems today announced that Ric Lindstrom has assumed the position of CEO and President effective December 5, 2012. In this capacity, Lindstrom will oversee the vision, strategy and day-to-day operations for the company.
Lindstrom has extensive international and domestic managerial, financial, operational, accounting and legal experience. He served as managing principal of Valstand Strategic Fund, LP, a private equity fund founded by Lindstrom to focus on the development of medical technology. Prior to working as a consultant, Lindstrom was the founder, CEO and Chairman of LS Communications, and served as VP, CFO, and board member of several regulated and competitive communications companies operating in the Southeastern U.S. He was a founder and board member of the First National Bank of the Pine Belt, and worked as an accountant with Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Andersen.
Lindstrom has consulted with leading private equity firms, executives, and entrepreneurs focused on buyouts, recapitalization, and growth stage investment opportunities. His clientele includes the Quadrangle Group, Banc of America Capital Investors, Bank of Montreal, Halyard Capital Partners, and Catalyst Investment Partners.
Peter Bookman, Founder and former CEO, retains his board position and will continue to be a vanguard for the company. "Under Peter's leadership, V3 Systems has grown to be recognized as the premier brand in the Desktop Cloud Computing market," said Lindstrom. "We thank Peter for building a company and a culture that we can all be very proud of."
"We are happy to have Ric engaged with the company in this position," said Bookman. "Ric has the skills needed to lead V3 Systems to the next level in the cloud-based VDI market."
Lindstrom holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Mississippi, a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Mississippi School of Law and a Master of Laws degree from New York University School of Law. He is a licensed attorney and a Certified Public Accountant.
About V3 Systems
V3 Systems is the thought leader in developing and promoting Desktop Cloud Computing solutions that enable the expansion of end-user flexible work-styles. V3 Systems puts the desktop in the cloud and provides desktop administrators the ability to manage the chaos generated by the wide range of devices and cloud technologies required to support today's on-demand world.
SOURCE V3 Systems
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue