ALL security Stories
Dropbox says any off-the-shelf or homegrown identity management system that's compatible with the Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)...
Google demonstrated a network of wireless environmental sensors at its I/O conference last week. These sensors, combined with projects like Google...
Why do bad breaches happen to good companies? Here's a look at the most frequent causes.
Detective accused of hiring hackers to obtain webmail access credentials for 30 targets, accessing federal crime-information database without...
Attackers were after U.S. government surveillance requests for undercover Chinese operatives, say former government officials.
Guantanamo Bay Naval Base authorities turn off Wi-Fi and social media after Anonymous threatened to shut them down.
FedRAMP compliance means federal agencies can now access Amazon Web Services almost immediately, without spending months on their own...
Multi-year hacking campaign targeted mining companies, legal firms, Pakistan, Angolan dissidents and others in Pakistan, the U.S., Iran, China and...
If a full-on cyber war breaks out, what will your company do? Avoid the Internet or hire a cyber Pinkerton?
Skyscape Cloud Services will partner with Indian consulting group Tata to provide security for U.K.'s new online criminal background check system.
Yahoo breach could have compromised 10% of all Yahoo user credentials. Meanwhile, Syrian Electronic Army targets The Financial Times.
Color-coded password-strength meters nudge users to improve the strength of their important passwords, but have little effect on unimportant ones,...
Defense Department and Google pilot test seeks more secure ways to authenticate users on commercial cloud services.
Members of Congress want answers about the device and its privacy implications.
Syrian hackers claim to battle American imperialism, media bias and Angelina Jolie.
While mobile network operators are creating a global database to track stolen smartphones, some police say that's not enough. New York's Attorney...
Group's 50-day hacking spree compromised websites run by Sony, CIA, Arizona State Police, Westboro Baptist Church and more.
DHS proposal would give private businesses access to the government's stockpile of zero-day secrets for a fee. But some say the program may...
VMware's BYOD ambitions kick into gear through its partnership with Verizon. But is the virtualization heavyweight making its mobile management...
Four members of Anonymous spinoff faced sentencing Wednesday for leaking data and launching distributed denial of service attacks against Sony,...
FBI expedited security clearances so it could share classified info on Operation Ababil, a distributed denial of service attack that continues to...
Avoid these common "tunnel vision" mistakes when investigating a breach or hack.
Success in national security is measured by how well the government collaborates with partners and customers, says Gen. Keith Alexander, Commander...
Apple's waiting list to bypass security controls on latest-generation iPhone and iPad devices means months-long delays for law enforcement...
Data markets could become a new market category. Here, companies buy, sell or trade data for mutual benefit.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- How Attackers Identify and Exploit Software and Network Vulnerabilities
- Getting a Grip on Mobile Malware
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- Data Replication Best Practices in Mission Critical Environments
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue