ALL security Stories
Yahoo breach could have compromised 10% of all Yahoo user credentials. Meanwhile, Syrian Electronic Army targets The Financial Times.
Color-coded password-strength meters nudge users to improve the strength of their important passwords, but have little effect on unimportant ones,...
Defense Department and Google pilot test seeks more secure ways to authenticate users on commercial cloud services.
Members of Congress want answers about the device and its privacy implications.
Syrian hackers claim to battle American imperialism, media bias and Angelina Jolie.
While mobile network operators are creating a global database to track stolen smartphones, some police say that's not enough. New York's Attorney...
Group's 50-day hacking spree compromised websites run by Sony, CIA, Arizona State Police, Westboro Baptist Church and more.
DHS proposal would give private businesses access to the government's stockpile of zero-day secrets for a fee. But some say the program may...
VMware's BYOD ambitions kick into gear through its partnership with Verizon. But is the virtualization heavyweight making its mobile management...
Four members of Anonymous spinoff faced sentencing Wednesday for leaking data and launching distributed denial of service attacks against Sony,...
FBI expedited security clearances so it could share classified info on Operation Ababil, a distributed denial of service attack that continues to...
Avoid these common "tunnel vision" mistakes when investigating a breach or hack.
Success in national security is measured by how well the government collaborates with partners and customers, says Gen. Keith Alexander, Commander...
Apple's waiting list to bypass security controls on latest-generation iPhone and iPad devices means months-long delays for law enforcement...
Data markets could become a new market category. Here, companies buy, sell or trade data for mutual benefit.
Readers detail "frozen DNS Trojan" cold calls and "repairs" that lead to $882 in unauthorized wire transfers.
Better data analysis helps banks rile fewer customers while trying to stop credit card fraud.
The cybersecurity challenge on college campuses lies as much with the students as with malicious outsiders.
Our survey shows users aren’t fond of UTM appliances.
Company founder denies that Huawei employees would ever be forced to spy for China.
U.K. government provides grants to University of Oxford and Royal Holloway, University of London to fund doctoral programs in cyber security.
N.Y. men indicted for alleged roles in orchestrated massive global "bank heist" that targeted a MasterCard credit card processor, coordinated mass...
State officials don't know when attackers accessed up to 160,000 Social Security and 1 million driver's license numbers stored in unencrypted format.
Can you stop recording me now? That's one worry early Google Glass users say they're trying to soothe while creating social norms for the...
In move to ratchet up pressure on China, U.S. would detail what technologies and products are being stolen and which foreign firms benefit.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue