- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
This Week's Issue
Current Healthcare Issue
Current Education Issue
- Business Value of Compilers
- IBM Analytic Answers for Retail Purchase Analysis and Offer Targeting
- Government Analytics: Set Goals, Drive Accountability and Improve Outcomes
- A Smarter Approach: Inside IBM Business Analytics Solutions for Mid-Size Businesses
- Business Analytics for Midsize Businesses: Challenges and Benefits
Counting keystrokes might be called for in a data entry context. But tracing the location of a company-issued smartphone during a worker's...
Cloud gateways, emergency communications tools and disaster recovery as a service are changing the way businesses run their continuity programs.
Evernote used the wrong security method to store passwords, cryptography experts say. Unfortunately, it's a common error.
Cloud naysayers will insist that this incident shows why we should never use the cloud. Give me a break.
Passwords keep proliferating, but do new technologies and approaches offer an alternative? Maybe.
Today's security software wastes valuable time by delivering data dumps, rather than focusing on trends. But you can create your own visualizations.
Focus on the sorry state of your information security defenses before worrying about the Chinese, Russians, hacktivists or cybercrime gangs.
Recent cases highlight serious flaws in current privacy and cyber abuse legislation, allowing prosecutors to wield a hammer when a stick will do.
Just what does "cyber warfare" mean? We're still figuring out tactics and capabilities.