GrovoThis online education and training site gives SMBs a tool for ramping up employees quickly on a variety of digital topics, such as social media, productivity, and video. Grovo bills itself as "your field guide to the Internet." Example courses include an introduction to Basecamp's project management suite, a primer in email etiquette, and an overview in Google AdWords Match Type Strategy. Everything's available on demand. Perhaps best of all, much of the training is available free. It's worth a look the next time someone on your team--or you yourself--says "I don't know how to do that" about a website or other online tool.
"You just send them to Grovo and [they] can learn in two minutes," Landa said. "The courses that they have are just so simple and smart."
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Become a social business in the cloud: IBM SmartCloud for Social Business collaboration services
- More than "Just CRM" : 4 Keys to Optimizing Long-Term Loyalty and Revenue
- Cricket Communications Turns to Splunk
- Lightweight Application Development Systems Ride the Cloud: IDG Report
- Fulfilling the Lean Software Promise: Building and Running Spring Applications on VMware vFabric tc Server