Movable InkPersonalization now means much more than including a customer or prospect's name in your marketing communications. The Movable Ink platform enables online marketers to address a growing challenge: How to keep email communications from aging exponentially from the first second they're sent. The tool adds live, dynamic content to email that changes based on geo-location, social context, when the message is opened, and customizable business rules. The goal: Personalized, relevant, and timely content that won't go straight to the trash folder.
"Movable Ink has said: That's crazy, why should daily deal sites be the only ones that can create that?" Landa said. "Anything that a big site like Groupon can do [email marketing], you can do, too."
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Become a social business in the cloud: IBM SmartCloud for Social Business collaboration services
- Cricket Communications Turns to Splunk
- Endpoint Protection Performance Benchmarks
- Windows 7: Tips and Best Practices for Simplified Migration
- Lightweight Application Development Systems Ride the Cloud: IDG Report