Employee Mobile Devices In Wi-Fi Mode: Semi-RealityAmong the beefs some people have in the bring-your-own-device age: Employees who use company Wi-Fi to save on their personal wireless data plan. It's not necessarily an enormous bandwidth problem, at least not yet. "This is a problem on the rise, and it could get bigger since most wireless providers are looking to offload 3G [and] 4G traffic from their very expensive cell towers onto more affordable Wi-Fi networks that seem ubiquitous these days," Bourque said. "People also seem to stream more video content these days on their portable devices as their video playback capabilities are near perfect."
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World