= Member Content
NASA asks public, other agencies to suggest technologies that could help protect earth from and study asteroids.
Microsoft makes good on promised cloud hosting of Dynamics GP and Dynamics NAV ERP apps. Dynamics AX will be the real, multi-tenant test.
Microsoft released the Surface RT to much fanfare last fall, but so far, customers have stayed away. Could heavy discounts for schools be the key...
Could two-person access requirements and better automation prevent future leaks?
Data traffic analysis could provide "megadata" intelligence agencies can use to cross-reference information using big data techniques.
Corporate IT Forum singles out members' best tech projects in annual "Real Tech" awards ceremony. Other winning projects: London's subway Wi-Fi...
Facebook wants to be "the second Google," but Samsung doesn't want to help it get there.
Communication Workers Union says threat of mass walkouts forced O2 and outsourcer Capita to sign a better deal for call center staff.
Butterfly S smartphone steals features from the popular HTC One.
Social collaboration platform steps into WebEx and GoTo Meeting's turf with affordable video chat option.
VMware says pre-paying for hybrid cloud services gives customers more control over "rogue IT spend," hopes it will keep them in the VMware fold.
Intelligence community's investment arm taps artificial intelligence company to turn data into narratives, also invests in flash storage and solar...
Microsoft Office faces more competitors than ever, but Office 365 gives it a leg up with small and midsize businesses seeking to cut costs and...
New collaborative of healthcare organizations to develop tools to manage population health, using version of IBM's Netezza warehousing appliance.
Google argues it has a First Amendment Right to report the number of demands for information it receives under national security laws.
As smartphones and tablets displace PCs as the client device, software distribution and management strategies must adapt.
From stakeouts to burger orders, tablets are taking charge. And Windows 8 could add even more use cases.
Under fire from law enforcement officials, Google insists it has been making progress in its effort to deny advertising to rogue pharmacies.
The U.K.'s recently launched Information Economy Strategy could take off, but it will require a skilled workforce and a strong infrastructure.
Restrictive BYOD policies will fail because humans have a compulsive attachment to mobile devices.
Collection of educational games aims to motivate students to expand learning beyond the school day.
Facial-recognition software advances allow law enforcement and government agencies to match images of unknown suspects with government-issued ID...
HTC sits in third place behind Apple and Samsung. Meanwhile, the company is developing a smaller version of the One, called the One Mini.
LG's phablet device is popular in its home market of Korea. Elsewhere? That's another story.
New tools and services promise to help you put more love into your love-hate relationship with email. We check out the contenders.
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Start Your Big Data Journey
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- Smarter Mobile Security: Securing BYOD
- Accelerate Agility Now: WebSphere Application Server v8.5.5 Overview
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook