- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- The Next Generation ESB: Why Integration is the Foundation for Better Business
- Secure Cloud: Taking Advantage of the Intelligent WAN
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
Can you ask employees to do social media marketing after hours? Here are some suggestions to encourage engagement.
LinkedIn's nagging automated requests to endorse others' skills are too generic to be useful to anyone. You're better served by staying in...
Business needs a better barometer of audience interaction in social media.
One survey does not prove CIOs underestimate the importance of social business. There might be other reasons social ranks low on CIO to-do lists.
You don't need the title of "manager" to be a leader. Smart companies create opportunities for leaders, including leaders who don't have formal...
A truck is just a truck. It's where you take it that makes the difference.
Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook adventure gets examined in a new book that doesn't shock, but serves as a social business primer.
Engagement is the big marketing buzzword for 2013, says Geoffrey Moore, the king of chasm crossing. How will CMOs do it?
With Facebook Timeline changes rumored to be on horizon, business, social and tech managers give Facebook some advice.
Social Media in the Public Sector Field Guide provides practical advice for government technology, policy, and communications leaders.