= Member Content
ALL Social Business Stories
Authentication measure comes in wake of Syrian Electronic Army account hacks, further security steps coming.
Pinterest goes mobile, works with vendors to add more useful information to pins.
Flickr offers a terabyte of free data, but, thanks to an outside developer, photographers may not be the only ones who find a way to use that space.
Social task management tool Jive acquired last year becomes free as a standalone app. Integration with the Jive platform to follow.
An enhanced Google Hangouts offers video chat, texting and photo sharing for free on multiple devices. More change is en route.
$1.1 billion deal represents Yahoo's bid to win new users and remain relevant.
Businesses beware: Employees prefer using Facebook to SharePoint and other IT-driven collaboration platforms, finds global study by Avanade U.K.
Yahoo is making a billion-dollar play for Tumblr -- and for increased relevancy.
At Google I/O, Google rolls out new photo, editing and other features for its Google+ social platform, in search of new momentum.
During a life-changing year in the Arctic, former enterprise software CTO created a life-changing mobile app for disabled users.
Salesforce.com's new Chatter mobile app makes browsing and searching files easier on phones and tablets.
Britain is biggest user of social networks in Western Europe, with Facebook the favorite destination, says study, but Nordics lead the world.
LinkedIn has changed extensively in its first decade. Check out our 10 tips on recently revised features and how to use them wisely.
Satire site The Onion details multi-pronged Twitter account takeover strategies used by hacktivists.
Open Compute Project initiated by Facebook sets its sights on network switching as the next target for open innovation.
Now that Warren Buffett has gotten social on Twitter, here are others we'd like to see in the tweeting crowd.
LinkedIn users, it's time to tell your professional story in pictures. Here's advice to get you started.
Citrix's task-focused social business tool adds real-time collaboration to online workspaces.
Facebook's new Trusted Contacts option lets friends assist with account recovery, so Facebook personnel don't have to.
Journalist and entrepreneur develops analytics platform to give companies confidence when crowd-sourcing news from social media feeds.
Teambox On-Premise allows healthcare, financial and other highly regulated industries to take advantage of cloud collaboration technologies.
Development platform gives Facebook new mobile cred.
LinkedIn's new contact management system beefs up tools to nurture business relationships. What might it mean for you?
Acquisition deal is worth $30 million, according to reports.
Security move follows a rash of high-profile account takeovers, including a hoax tweet from the Associated Press' account about White House...
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- The Next Generation ESB: Why Integration is the Foundation for Better Business
- Secure Cloud: Taking Advantage of the Intelligent WAN
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue