RipplesAre your Google+ posts effective? Are social media influencers sharing and re-sharing your content, or are your brilliant missives largely being ignored? Google's Ripples feature is a visualization tool that makes it easy to find out. It creates an interactive graphic of the public shares of a post or URL on Google+. When you hover over a Ripples' circle, a pop-up window displays more information about the person who shared your post.
Ripples uses only publicly shared posts, which means you might not see all of the activity that's taken place. Still, Ripples' visualizations are a powerful demonstration of the reach of Google+--and whether your posts are having the impact you want.
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Agile Development: Three Pillars of Success
- Deepen Customer Satisfaction and Brand Affinity with Impactful Web Content and Microsites
- 2013 Social Media Analytics Best-Practices
- The State of Community Management in Social Business