Social ReportsWhat impact is social media having on your business? Google Analytics' social reports measure not only the role of Google+ in your online marketing efforts, but also the impact of other social networks.
For instance, Google Analytics shows which articles on your site are shared the most, and which social buttons your visitors click to share them. The Conversions report shows conversion rates and their monetary value, a boon for businesses hoping to determine the return on their social media investment. And the Social Sources report shows which social networks are sending you the most traffic--handy for refining your social media strategy.
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Agile Development: Three Pillars of Success
- Deepen Customer Satisfaction and Brand Affinity with Impactful Web Content and Microsites
- 2013 Social Media Analytics Best-Practices
- The State of Community Management in Social Business