AIM for Mac 1.0
AOL has finally introduced AIM for Mac version 1.0. Instant Messaging Planet reviews the client and notes that it is fine for AIM, but offers little advantage to those using multiple IM services (or that want the additional functionality of Apple's built-in iChatAV). Maybe instead of reinventing the wheel AOL could focus its efforts on building a client that integrates IM with Twitter (and perhaps services such as Yammer?), enabling people to see if their Twitter buddies are on-line and use a single application for both IM and microblogging?
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Deepen Customer Satisfaction and Brand Affinity with Impactful Web Content and Microsites
- The Oracle Insurance Survey: Overcoming IT Hurdles to Success
- Core Systems Modernization: Harnessing the Power of Rules-Based Policy Administration
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5