Big changes at Siemens and Alcatel-Lucent
As reported over on NoJitter.com, Siemens has entered into a deal with Gores Group (owner of Enterasys and contact-center systems vendor SER Solutions) to form a joint venture. Gores will take 51% of Siemens Enterprise Networks, with Siemens retaining 49%. In addition, both the chairman and CEO of Alcatel-Lucent have resigned.
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Deepen Customer Satisfaction and Brand Affinity with Impactful Web Content and Microsites
- The Oracle Insurance Survey: Overcoming IT Hurdles to Success
- Core Systems Modernization: Harnessing the Power of Rules-Based Policy Administration
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5
This represents a major shake-up of leading UC providers (especially in international markets, but should serve to finally stabilize Siemens for the long run).