Congrats to CubeTree!
The results tabulated in real-time percentages, and with 42% of the vote, CubeTree was crowned the Enterprise 2.0 San Francisco Launch Pad winner. When CubeTree's CEO & Co-Founder was asked to explain how he felt about winning Launch Pad in 140 characters or less, Carlin Wiegner succinctly replied that he was happy. Nice one Carlin.I wanted to personally thank Steve Wylie, the Enterprise 2.0 Conference GM, for letting me serve as chairperson for the compeition. Big thanks to Carlin, Brad, Jitendra, Milind and Ludovic for doing such a great job and helping to make this program a huge success! Cheers guys.
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Deepen Customer Satisfaction and Brand Affinity with Impactful Web Content and Microsites
- The Oracle Insurance Survey: Overcoming IT Hurdles to Success
- Core Systems Modernization: Harnessing the Power of Rules-Based Policy Administration
- 9 Conference Calling and Social Apps
- Strategy: Building and Maintaining Database Access Control Permissions