Google Extends Google Docs With Real-Time Collaboration
Google announced several new features for Google Docs today. Most of these are designed to improve the UI to take advantage of advancements in browser capabilities, but the most notable new feature is the ability for up to 50 individuals to simultaneously collaborate on a document in real-time. This feature shows the first application of Buzz technology into Google Docs and leaves one anticipating the integration of DocVerse to enable co-editing of Microsoft Office documents directly within Google Docs.
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Deepen Customer Satisfaction and Brand Affinity with Impactful Web Content and Microsites
- The Oracle Insurance Survey: Overcoming IT Hurdles to Success
- Core Systems Modernization: Harnessing the Power of Rules-Based Policy Administration
- 9 Conference Calling and Social Apps
- Strategy: Building and Maintaining Database Access Control Permissions