Have You Voted for Launch Pad Yet?
An email address is required to vote; be sure to verify your vote by clicking the link you receive via email. No gaming the system around here. The four vids with the most votes advance to the next round. The Final Four all have the chance to present a 5 minute demo live on the keynote stage at Enterprise 2.0 Santa Clara in Santa Clara, CA on November 10, 2010. We then turning it over to the live audience to choose their favorite demo via text-to-vote.This won't take long - there are 7 videos in total, and they are all under 3 minutes long. So turn up your speakers or headphones, sit back, and take a moment and cast your vote here. Deadline to cast your vote is 5 pm PST on October 8, 2010. We'll announce the Final Four on October 11, 2010.
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Deepen Customer Satisfaction and Brand Affinity with Impactful Web Content and Microsites
- The Oracle Insurance Survey: Overcoming IT Hurdles to Success
- Core Systems Modernization: Harnessing the Power of Rules-Based Policy Administration
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery