Outlook for Mac
I wrote in June of the need for Microsoft to deliver cross-platform support for Mac (and Linux users) to combat efforts from both IBM Lotus as well as Sun's OpenOffice. Today comes news that Microsoft will abandon Entourage for Mac and release a version of Outlook for Mac at some point in the future. Microsoft is also released a business edition of Mac Office with improved Exchange and Sharepoint integration. Still, with these products being developed by a separate BU they are still different from their Windows counterparts. Microsoft needs to set a goal of one application for all platforms.
- Deepen Customer Satisfaction and Brand Affinity with Impactful Web Content and Microsites
- Creating Value with Social Collaboration Platforms
- The Oracle Insurance Survey: Overcoming IT Hurdles to Success
- The Case for Outbound Content Management
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Mapping IAM Processes to the Business