The Tandberg Compliance Applliance
Tandberg's new compliance appliance could be a precursor of a potentially growing market around compliance enforcement for emerging collaborative technologies. Tandberg's offering is designed to help companies archive and manage video conferences to support compliance and auditing needs. We've already seen similar developments as companies like Akonix, IMLogic and FaceTime emerged to support compliance needs in light of use of instant messaging. I expect to see similar appliances or applications popping up to support enterprise usage of services such as Twitter, Google Apps, and Facebook to name a few. We'll discuss this topic at Enterprise 2.0 on Wednesday at 3:30 in a session entitled "Privacy, Data Ownership and Identity in an Increasingly Virtual World" - hope to see you there!
- Deepen Customer Satisfaction and Brand Affinity with Impactful Web Content and Microsites
- Creating Value with Social Collaboration Platforms
- The Oracle Insurance Survey: Overcoming IT Hurdles to Success
- The Case for Outbound Content Management
- Mobile Commerce: State of the Market
- Best Practices: 6 Security Services Every Small Business Must Have